What are the major attractions in Ulaanbaatar?
Not too far from the city center, the Natural History Museum is one attraction you might like to add to your to-do list. The National Railway Museum and Gandan Monastery are also close by and worth checking out.
Where are the best convention centers near Ulaanbaatar?
If you're here for a conference, you'll find Mongolian Artists’ Exhibition Hall located 0.1 miles away. When you get a break, make your way to a nearby restaurant to grab a bite — socializing and networking can be quite exhausting.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ulaanbaatar?
Here are our recommendations on how to hit the road with some savings in your wallet:
- Browse as many different deals as possible (we make that task a pushover!);
- Check your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the great deals cruising around your location;
- Check the bargains at all rental locations around town, including the airport and surrounding area. A quick cab journey to a neighboring rental car center may mean big savings;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, change your dates slightly to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you bring back your car later than you picked it up, you may be charged a whole extra day;
- Some companies reward you for prepaying — keep an eye out for these kinds of offers;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your vacation dates are locked in. You'll get the biggest selection early on.