What are the major attractions in Torreon?
Nothing beats visiting new places. While you're in town, the Arocena Cultural Museum and the Cristo de las Noas Monument ought to be among them. If you still have stamina and room on your travel schedule, the La Laguna Regional Museum is also whispering your name.
What are the best road trip destinations near Torreon?
Stick to Torreon for the entire vacation? Not now you've got your own ride! Ojuela Bridge is one of the many reasons why sightseers head to nearby Mapimi. You'll locate it 35 miles away. Need more excuses to get in the car and check it out? See if Rosario Caves entices you.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Torreon?
Here are our top tips on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your pocket:
- Research as many different offers as possible (we make that job as easy as pie!);
- By entering only your email address (and not your phone number, life story and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the unbeatable bargains for your selected location;
- Research is the key to getting the hottest rental bargains in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If your vacation dates are not set in stone, see if you can get a better price by choosing different days in your search;
- If possible, try to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you return your car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for a whole extra day;
- Sometimes companies reward you for paying upfront — keep an eye open for these great offers;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your vacation dates are locked in. The early bird gets the worm!