What are the major attractions in Toluca?
Not far from the heart of the city, the San Carlos Golf Club is one attraction you might like to consider adding to your must-see list. If you still have space on that travel schedule, Las Americas Plaza and Galerias Metepec Shopping Center will keep you amused, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Toluca?
Checked off all the main attractions in Toluca? There's no need to put away those comfy sightseeing shoes just yet. You'll find world-renowned sights a short road trip away. La Mancha is 25 miles away and home to Chapultepec Park. Fill up the gas tank, because it's well worth a visit.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Toluca?
Avoid paying a fortune for a rental car by following these top tips:
- A car can take you wherever you want — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top rental companies in a couple of clicks;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert email and be informed immediately when prices fall for your desired location;
- Research is the key to scoring the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- You can often save yourself some dollars if your plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your wallet. You'll get some of the cheapest deals when you prepay your rental;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and drive away with your dream set of wheels.