What are the major attractions in Tias?
If your trip to Tias is all locked in but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Plan a stop at Jose Saramago House Museum. It's one attraction you'll find on most visitors' to-do lists. If you still have some room on that schedule, Lanzarote Golf Resort and Rancho Texas Park Zoo will keep you on the go, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Tias?
Clock up a few more miles on your odometer and drive 19 miles to Haria. Jameos del Agua Caves is just one of the cool attractions to put on your itinerary. Looking for one more reason to make your way there? Rio Lookout is also within easy reach.
Where are the best beaches near Tias?
There's nothing like winding down the car window and feeling the cool salty sea air in your hair while you're cruising beside the sea. Pack a picnic hamper and spend a day soaking up the sun at one of the wonderful beaches near Tias. Top options include:
- Puerto del Carmen Beach (2 miles away).
- Playa Chica (2 miles away).
- Pocillos Beach (2 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Tias?
Avoid paying a fortune for a rental car by following these tips:
- Use our nifty filter tool to point you in the direction of the cheapest car rental rates around — then compare the prices;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know all about all the amazing bargains cruising around your location;
- Check both airport and non-airport office locations to be sure you're scoring the absolute best price in town;
- You can often save a few dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and find out what savings can be made;
- Try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you bring back your rental car later than you picked it up, you might be charged an extra day unnecessarily;
- Oftentimes companies reward you for paying upfront — keep an eye out for these deals;
- Book as soon as your vacation dates are locked in. You'll get the biggest selection early on.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Tias?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes choosing the right car important. If you're about to embark on an unforgettable road trip around Tias, a robust and stylish SUV could be the best solution. If you're hoping for the cheapest price possible and plan to stick to city driving, a budget compact is a clever pick. All you have to do is choose what's going to be the best fit, load up the car, and hit the highway.