What are the major attractions in Telford?
If your trip to Telford is all booked but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Plan a stop at Telford Shopping Centre. It's one sight you'll find on most travelers' must-do lists. If you still have some room on your itinerary, Telford Ice Rink and The International Centre will keep you on the go, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Telford?
With some terrific day trip options available in the surrounding area, renting a car makes good sense. Without one, it'd be much harder to explore all that Church Stretton, 19 miles away, has to offer. Whittington Castle should be at the top of your to-do list here. Wollerton Old Hall and Carding Mill Valley and the Long Mynd are must-see attractions too. Don't forget about Bishops Castle either! Just 25 miles away, Three Tuns Brewery, House on Crutches and High Street are non-negotiable stops here.
Where are the best convention centers near Telford?
If you're going to Telford for work-related purposes, there's a good chance you'll be visiting some business and convention centers. With your own rental car, you can relax knowing you'll arrive on time. Here are some of the biggest and the best:
- The International Centre (0.4 miles away).
- Patshull Hall (8 miles away).
- Himley Hall and Park (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Telford?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following these tips:
- Our clever filter feature is going to be your new BFF. Compare the cheapest discounts from all of the top companies as quick as a flash;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what great bargains will zoom straight into your inbox;
- Before you pick up your car keys and jump behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're getting your hands on the best deal in town;
- If your dates are not etched in stone, try getting a better deal by choosing different days in your search;
- Nobody enjoys being charged a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for an extra day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- If you're looking to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay in advance and get some of the best rates around;
- The early bird catches the worm, and also the best deals! Book as soon as possible to grab some excellent savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Telford?
Some people find driving in busy traffic in big cities a little tricky. In a small vehicle like a compact or economy, the streets of Telford will be a cinch. Rather spend your getaway discovering the surrounding streams? Take a look at our wide range of mid-size and full-size SUVs. With loads of cargo space and power under the hood, these bigger cars will make that road trip even more memorable. Crossing off all the attractions and activities that Telford is famous for has never been easier with your own wheels.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Telford?
You'll be glad to hear that there's a huge range of both economy and luxury rental vehicles on offer in Telford. What you go for will depend on your budget and what you plan to do. Specialty vehicles offer unparalleled comfort and class. If you want to indulge yourself, why not go for a fully kitted-out SUV, or perhaps an upmarket medium-sized vehicle? Otherwise, if you're just after a car to get you from A to B at the cheapest price possible, stick with an economy compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your wallet).