Car rentals in Tbilisi: All you need to know
You want a great automobile to take you around Tbilisi whether you're going for a business trip or a vacation. See the famous sites around the region and pull up in front of the best restaurants in Tbilisi. We've answered the most popular questions about car rentals in Tbilisi. Read on to see which vehicle is perfect for your trip, and how to get the best rates.
Where do I get a great deal on a car rental in Tbilisi?
You're well on your way to finding the best price on your car rental when you use CarRentals.com. However, you can do a couple things to keep your next booking affordable. You can:
- Compare and contrast the rates for a few suppliers on the type of car you want
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually save more and get the car of your choice
- Learn about any cost for mileage limits, fuel policy, and additional drivers. That way you will know the true cost before you rent
- Don't get more car than you need. Typically, the smaller the car, the cheaper the rate
Just following even a few of these tips can help you save big on your Tbilisi rental car.
What rental companies have agencies in Tbilisi?
In Tbilisi, there are a few rental companies to pick from, like Dollar. Look through the reviews to help you figure out which meets your needs.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Tbilisi?
That depends on your needs and what you'll be doing when you visit Tbilisi. If you're having difficulty picking the right car, make sure to read over the table below. We have compared the most popular categories for you:
What's the age requirement to rent a car in Tbilisi?
Usually, to rent a car in Tbilisi you must be at least 21. However, you may find that there is an additional fee if you are under the age of 25 or for larger or higher category cars in particular. Go through the terms to determine what the exact price is before you book your vehicle.
Is insurance required to rent a car in Tbilisi?
When cruising through Tbilisi or the rest of country, you'll need insurance. Almost every supplier needs proof of insurance before you rent a car. The majority of countries require driver's insurance. You may be able to purchase interim coverage with the rental supplier.
Although many of the major card issuers, like Visa and MasterCard, offer some coverage, there are usually restrictions. For example, you may not be covered if you book a larger or luxury vehicle. Check the rental car company's policy before you decide.
What is the difference between all the fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Here is a list of the typical policies.
You will have to search for an open gas station close to the drop-off location
What fuel policy do you recommend?
Many suppliers offer a variety of fuel policies. However, full-to-full is our stand-out winner. You simply bring the car back with the same amount of fuel you got it with. .
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
Unlimited mileage is a good option for anyone who don't want to worry about incurring any extra charges with the distance they drive. Just make sure that your policy really provides unlimited miles. Read the details on mileage limits before you book.
Before you drive off
Be sure you go over a few things before you leave the lot. You should take time to:
- Inspect your car and determine if there is any dents or scrapes. If you notice any, mark it down on the paperwork
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Get familiar with the controls of your car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Get comfortable operating the radio or entertainment features. You don't want any unneeded distractions in a new city
Book your Tbilisi car rental today
Know that you can depend on a perfect ride that will leave you with money to spare when you book with CarRentals.com. Cash in on cheap deals on your Tbilisi rental car when you book with CarRentals.com. See you on the road.