What are the major attractions in Taif?
Hiking is extremely popular with people in the Western Province region. If you want more outdoor pastimes, try picnicking as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Taif?
If you're looking for day-trip ideas from Taif, you certainly won't be disappointed! Mecca, just 45 miles away, offers some fantastic attractions which should keep you busy. Want an excuse to go check it out? The Kaaba and Abraj Al-Bait Towers ought to be enough reason. If you need any more convincing, also consider Jabal al-Nour.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Taif?
Below we've listed our best tips and tricks to help you save:
- Check out as many different bargain deals as possible (we make that task a walk in the park!);
- Make sure you check your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll give you the intel on all the hottest deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Include both airport and non-airport pickup outlet locations to ensure you're scoring the absolute best price in town;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not carved in stone, see if you can get a lower price by modifying the days of the week in your search;
- No one enjoys being whacked with a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for an extra day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- If you're in the mood to save a pretty penny, pay as soon as you book and enjoy some of the cheapest rates around;
- And finally, lock in your booking as soon as you possibly can to grab yourself the biggest savings!