Where is Saudi Arabia?
There's no better way to discover a new country than from behind the wheel of a rental car. You'll have plenty of confidence hitting the highway in Saudi Arabia after getting up to date on a few basics. Saudi Arabia is among the fascinating countries that make up Middle East. Zoom further into the map and the capital, Riyadh, will jump out at you. If you're hoping to experience the country's beating pulse, a visit here is a no-brainer.
What are the best road trip destinations in Saudi Arabia?
Adventure awaits around every twist and turn of this glorious region. Saudi Arabia is one of those places where the journey is just as thrilling as each of its stunning destinations. With your own rental vehicle, you can take as long or as little as your heart desires exploring all there is to see. Here are some of the most popular regions to visit in this exciting place:
- Riyadh (population of 4,206,000)
- Jeddah (population of 2,867,400)
- Mecca (population of 1,323,600)
- Medina (population of 1,300,000)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Saudi Arabia?
Here's a round-up of our top tips if you're looking to bag the cheapest possible rental car:
- Check out as many different deals as you can (we make that task a breeze!);
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert email service and stay up to date when prices become cheaper for your destination;
- Research is the key to scoring the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you lock in your ride;
- If your vacation dates are flexible, try scoring a lower price by switching up the days in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be around the same time (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you may be charged for a full extra day;
- If you'd love to save a few dollars, prepay for your rental and enjoy some of the best rates around;
- And lastly, lock in your booking as soon as possible to bag a mountain of savings!
What is the most popular rental car category in Saudi Arabia?
If all you want is four wheels and an engine, go for an economy car. They're the most booked rental vehicle category in Saudi Arabia. Besides all the standard features, they come with benefits like terrific fuel economy and affordable rental fees. Hop behind the wheel of one and navigate Riyadh and Jeddah without a hitch.
That all said, Saudi Arabia is well known for its coastal plains, canals, and mountains. It'd be a shame not to get out of the city to tour those natural gems. If that's something you want to do, look into an SUV or a full-size car. Even if you don't think you'll wander off the beaten track, you'll be thankful for the extra space.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Saudi Arabia?
For some people, owning a prestige vehicle is the stuff of fairy tales. But renting your dream car is far more achievable than you might think! Experience the thrill of cruising down the highway in a swanky convertible, even if it's only for a day or two. Or perhaps all you need is a trusty set of wheels to get you safely from point A to point B. Extravagant or economical? Whatever you decide, there's a rental car to suit you in Saudi Arabia.