What are the major attractions in St. Peter?
There'll never be a dull moment on this vacation! You'll have to rise early if you want to see all the great sights this place has to offer. Elizabeth Castle and the Jersey Museum & Art Gallery are non-negotiable. The La Hougue Bie and the Hamptonne Country Life Museum shouldn't be forgotten either.
Adventure is just around the corner at the Jersey War Tunnels - German Underground Hospital. It's one sight you'll find on most travelers' must-do lists. If you still have space on that schedule, the La Mare Vineyards and the Jersey Lavender Farm will keep you entertained, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near St. Peter?
St. Peter is home to some wonderful sights, but there are other things to keep you busy in the surrounding area. How does a landmark attraction sound? Wanderers from all over the world head to St. Malo Citadel. You can access it from Saint-Coulomb, 4 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near St. Peter?
One great thing about renting a car while you're visiting St. Peter is that you can explore some of the area's lovely beaches whether it's rainy or sunny. So, grab your sunglasses (or an umbrella) and get ready to set off to one of these top options:
- St Brelade's Bay Beach (2 miles away).
- St. Helier Beach (2 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in St. Peter?
Here's a rundown of our best tips and tricks to help you save more money:
- Investigate as many different bargain car rental deals as possible (we make that job a piece of cake!);
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what awesome bargains will hightail it into your inbox;
- Before you pick up your car keys and hop behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to ensure you're scoring the best deal in town;
- You can sometimes save a few dollars if your travel plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and find out what savings can be made;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same (e.g, both 1 a.m.) or you may be charged for a full extra day;
- Sometimes companies reward you for prepaying — keep your eyes peeled for these kinds of deals;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your vacation dates are locked in. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.