What are the major attractions in St. Peter?
If your trip to St. Peter is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is looking a little empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
You'll need to rise with the sun if you're planning to see all the interesting sights this place has to offer. Jersey War Tunnels - German Underground Hospital and Hamptonne Country Life Museum are no-brainers. La Mare Vineyards and Elizabeth Castle shouldn't be missed either.
Plan a stop at aMaizin Maze. It's one sight you'll usually find on most visitors' to-do lists. If you still have some room on that travel itinerary, Valley Adventure Centre and Les Ormes Golf and Country Club will keep you busy, as well.
Where are the best beaches near St. Peter?
If you're staying in St. Peter with the little ones, a day at the seaside is a terrific way of keeping them occupied. Load up the trunk with some balls, bats and buckets, and drive out to one of these lovely coastal stretches:
- St Brelade's Bay Beach (2 miles away).
- St. Helier Beach (2 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near St. Peter?
If you're here for a business conference, you'll find St. Helier Town Hall situated 4 miles away. During your break, make your way to a nearby restaurant to grab a cup of coffee — networking and socializing can be quite exhausting.
How can I get a cheap car rental in St. Peter?
We've rounded up our best tips and tricks to help you save more money:
- Use our nifty filter tool to point you in the direction of the cheapest car deals in town — then compare the prices;
- By entering your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the best deals for your desired destination;
- Before you pick up your car keys and hop behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're bagging the cheapest deal around;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best deal;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you return your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for a whole extra day;
- Oftentimes companies reward you handsomely for prepaying — watch out for these money-saving deals;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your dates are set. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.
What kind of rental car should I get for St. Peter?
Get prepared for an epic adventure in St. Peter. Which car you decide on depends on the type of vacation you're planning. If you're traveling on your own, why not opt for something smaller, like a compact or mini? They're cheap to run and a breeze to park. If you're hitting the road with a few friends, book an intermediate or a standard car. They offer more room to move and space for bags.
Should I get a luxury rental car in St. Peter?
There's more than enough choice when it comes to rental cars in St. Peter. From spacious SUVs with plenty of trunk space to zippy little compacts that make parking a breeze, you'll find it all here. Deciding on your perfect match depends on how much you want to spend and what activities you've got planned. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need much more than enough space for your luggage and buddies. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this time?