What are the major attractions in St. Kitts?
If your trip to St. Kitts is all booked but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park is a notable attraction in this impressive city. Swing by and see for yourself what makes it so special.
Near the city center, Kate Design Studio is one spot you might like to consider adding to your must-see list. If you still have space on that travel schedule, Brimstone Hill Fortress and Black Rocks will keep you busy, too.
Where are the best beaches near St. Kitts?
There's nothing like dropping the car window and feeling the salty sea air in your hair while you're driving along the coast. Pack some snacks and spend a few hours relaxing at one of the gorgeous beaches near St. Kitts. Well-loved options include:
- Frigate Bay Beach (6 miles away).
- South Friar's Beach (6 miles away).
- Sandy Bank Beach (9 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in St. Kitts?
Below we've listed our top tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your pocket:
- A car can take you wherever you want to go — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from the leading rental companies in a couple of clicks;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert email service and immediately discover when prices fall for your destination;
- Scan the deals at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and its surrounds. A short cab trip to a neighboring rental car outlet might mean some impressive savings;
- You can sometimes save yourself some dollars if your plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- If possible, keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you return your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you might have to pay for a full extra day;
- If you're in the mood to save a pretty penny, pay right away and zoom off with some of the best rates around;
- And lastly, lock in your booking as soon as possible to score yourself a mountain of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for St. Kitts?
Get ready for a fun-filled adventure in St. Kitts. The car you choose depends on the type of vacation you have in mind. If you're traveling on your own, why not go for a compact car? They're great on gas and easy to park. If you're traveling with a few friends, think about an intermediate or a standard car. They offer more legroom and space for bags.
Should I get a luxury rental car in St. Kitts?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes your car choice important. If you're about to embark on an epic road trip around St. Kitts, a roomy SUV could be the answer. If you'd like the best possible deal and plan on sticking mostly to the city, a versatile compact is a clever pick. All you need to do is choose what will suit you best, round up the troops, and hit the highway.