How can I get a cheap car rental in St. Kitts and Nevis?
Here are our top tips on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your wallet:
- Look into as many different bargain car rental deals as you can (we make that task a walk in the park!);
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your forthcoming vacation destination. You never know what terrific bargains will whiz into your inbox;
- Before you jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're getting your hands on the best deal in town;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your vacation schedule, have a browse around to see which days and dates will give you the best rates;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Some places reward you handsomely for paying upfront and watch out for these penny-pinching deals;
- Book as soon as your dates are set. You'll get the biggest selection early on.