Where is St. Kitts and Nevis?
Driving in an unfamiliar country is daunting for some travelers, but there's no need to worry. Get your head around the following info and you'll be cruising your rental car through the winding roads of St. Kitts and Nevis before you know it. You'll discover St. Kitts and Nevis on the continent of Caribbean. Zoom further into the map and the capital, Basseterre, will jump out at you. If you want to learn more about how the country is run, a stop here is highly recommended.
What are the major attractions in St. Kitts and Nevis?
About to set off on the road trip of a lifetime? Curious to know what cool sights lie around the corner in St. Kitts and Nevis? Sit down, buckle up and we'll tell you. Your first pit stop ought to be Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park, 3 miles from downtown Dieppe Bay Town, Saint John Capisterre. Not just any old attraction, this renowned place lures countless visitors every year.
What are the best road trip destinations in St. Kitts and Nevis?
Boasting miles and miles of beautiful highways and tempting open roads, many travelers choose to turn their St. Kitts and Nevis vacations into self-drive tours. If you're embarking on an amazing road trip, it pays to know which destinations to add to your to-do list. Here are the most popular regions to explore in this incredible place:
- Basseterre (population of 12,900)
- Trinity (population of 1,700)
- Charlestown (population of 1,550)
- Dieppe Bay Town (population of 590)
How can I get a cheap car rental in St. Kitts and Nevis?
We've rounded up the best ways to help you keep more money in your pocket:
- A car can take you wherever you want — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top companies in just a few clicks;
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your forthcoming vacation destination. You never know what terrific deals will whiz into your inbox;
- Before you pick up your car keys and get behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're scoring the best deal in town;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and you've got some flexibility with your travel plans, have a browse around to see which days and dates give you the deal you want;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Keep more cash in your purse. You'll score some of the cheapest deals when you prepay your rental vehicle;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your dates are locked in. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.