What are the major attractions in Southampton?
If anyone asks why you're coming here, just show them a few pictures of the Beaulieu National Motor Museum and the Southampton Maritime Museum. These noteworthy attractions will guarantee you have an unforgettable trip.
Adventure is right around the corner at Riverside Park. It's one attraction you'll usually find on most travelers' to-do lists. The Leisure World and the University of Southampton are also close by and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Southampton?
Whip out your bucket list, because it's about to get a little longer. Once you've crossed off the best sights in Southampton, you'll find a must-see attraction just a little down the road. Travelers from all over the world head to Legoland. You can reach it from Bracknell, 45 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Southampton?
Fill up your tank, buckle up and get ready to feel the sea air on your skin. Southampton offers some beautiful stretches of coast, such as:
- Calshot Beach (7 miles away).
- Cowes Beach (1 miles away).
- Gurnard Beach (1 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Southampton?
If you're going to a work conference in Southampton, you may want to follow up with your new connections over dinner. Luckily, these convention centers have some fantastic cafés and restaurants close by:
- Southampton Guildhall (.5 miles away).
- The Brook Theater (2 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Southampton?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following our top tips:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top companies in a couple of clicks;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert service and immediately find out when prices fall for your desired location;
- Search both airport and non-airport outlet locations to ensure you're getting the cheapest bargain in town;
- If you've got a bit of room to move timing-wise, play around with your dates slightly to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be the same (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you may be required to pay for an entire extra day;
- If you're hoping to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay as soon as you book and bag some of the best rates around;
- And finally, secure your wheels as soon as possible to bag a truckload of savings!