What are the major attractions in Sihanoukville?
If you think there's nothing nicer than exploring new places, be sure to stop by Ream National Park. Kbal Chhay is another rewarding attraction to consider.
What are the best road trip destinations near Sihanoukville?
If you find yourself with a little spare time and you don't mind traveling 45 miles, go and soak up Kep. This place offers up plenty to keep you occupied. Kep Beach ought to be high up on your list here. Kep National Park and Koh Tonsay are excellent attractions too. Ha Tien is another tried-and-tested option. It's 55 miles away and offers a variety of awesome things to see and do. You'd be crazy to skip Mac Cuu Tombs, the Tam Bao Pagoda and Ngoc Tien Monastery.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Sihanoukville?
Here are our suggestions on how to hit the road with some extra cash in your wallet:
- Our clever filter tool is about to become your new best buddy. Sift through the biggest bargains, from all of the top companies, quick as lightning;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert and immediately discover when prices get lower for your next vacation destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and hop behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're getting your hands on the best deal in town;
- You can sometimes save a bundle if your travel plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and find out what savings can be made;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Some car rental outlets reward you with discounts if you pay immediately, so be sure to watch out for these money-saving offers;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, and also the hottest deals! Book now to drive off with some excellent savings, as well as your perfect set of wheels.