Where is Cambodia?
What better way could there be to fully experience a new country than from behind the wheel of a rental car? You won't have any trouble hitting the road in Cambodia after getting to know a few of the basics. Cambodia is located on the continent of Asia, a stretch of land that is always ready to surprise and impress. Its capital is Phnom Penh. Home to some of the country's most well-renowned sights, it's a wonderful introduction to what makes this place tick.
What are the major attractions in Cambodia?
Itching to get started on your big Cambodia getaway? Want some tips on what to add to your schedule? Don't stress — we can give you a few pointers. Here are the most iconic attractions in this thrilling place:
- Angkor Wat (4 miles from the center of Siem Reap, Siem Reap)
- Royal Palace (0.5 miles from the center of Phnom Penh (and vicinity), Kandal)
- Wat Phnom (1 mile from the center of Phnom Penh (and vicinity), Kandal)
What are the best road trip destinations in Cambodia?
Adventure awaits around every twist and turn of this wonderful country. Cambodia is one of those places where the journey is just as thrilling as each of its beautiful destinations. With your own rental car, you can spend as little or as long as your heart desires discovering all there is to see. Here are some of the most outstanding regions to visit in this exciting place:
- Phnom Penh (population of 1,573,500)
- Sihanoukville (population of 156,700)
- Battambang (population of 150,400)
- Siem Reap (population of 139,500)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Cambodia?
Here are our suggestions on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your wallet:
- Our terrific filter feature is going to become your new BFF. Scan the biggest deals, from all over the web, quick as lightning;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your phone number, life story and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all the best offers for your desired location;
- Check out the bargains at all rental locations, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A brief cab journey to a nearby car rental office might mean significant savings;
- If you're not too fussed about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your travel plans, have a browse around to see which days and dates will give you the deal you're looking for;
- Nobody enjoys getting a late fee. Avoid having to pay for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your purse. You'll score some of the cheapest deals when you pay in advance for your rental vehicle;
- Make your booking as soon as your vacation dates are finalized. You'd hate to miss out because you left it too late!