What are the major attractions in Santiago del Teide?
If your trip to Santiago del Teide is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is looking a little empty, we can give you a helping hand.
Los Gigantes Beach is a significant attraction in this marvelous city. Stop in and see for yourself what all the hype is about.
Playa de Barranco Seco draws plenty of travelers like yourself. If you still have room on your itinerary, try to squeeze in Oasis Los Gigantes Public Pool too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Santiago del Teide?
Santiago del Teide is incredible, there's no doubt about it — but there's loads more to explore just a little farther out. Hop back into the driver's seat and have a new adventure in Puerto de la Cruz. This popular day-trip destination features some cool attractions, such as Loro Park.
Where are the best beaches near Santiago del Teide?
Fill the tank, jump behind the wheel and get ready to feel the fresh salty air blowing through your hair. Santiago del Teide has some incredible stretches of coast, such as:
- Los Gigantes Beach (2 miles away).
- Arena Beach (4 miles away).
- Alcala Beach (5 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Santiago del Teide?
We've pulled together a list of our best tips and tricks to help you save on a car rental:
- Use our nifty filter tool to help steer you toward the cheapest car deals in town — and then compare the prices;
- By submitting your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all the best discounts for your destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and hop behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're getting your hands on the best deal around;
- If you have some elbow room in your schedule, change your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- No one enjoys getting a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- Sometimes car rental companies offer big incentives to pay immediately, so look out for these great offers;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and secure your ideal set of wheels.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Santiago del Teide?
There's loads of choice when it comes to rental cars in Santiago del Teide. From people-movers with plenty of room to spare to easy-to-park compacts, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match depends on how much you'd like to spend and where you plan to go. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need much more than a bargain, no-frills type model. What type of car will it be this time?