What are the major attractions in San Bartolome de Tirajana?
The Palmitos Park is a notable attraction in this fascinating city. Stop in and find out what makes it so alluring.
Adventure is right around the corner at Camel Safari Park. It's one attraction you'll usually find on most travelers' to-do lists. If you still have some space on your travel itinerary, Degollada de Las Yeguas Lookout and the Arteara Necropolis will keep you busy, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near San Bartolome de Tirajana?
San Bartolome de Tirajana is fabulous, there's no doubt about that — but there's loads more to explore just a little further afield. San Francisco de Paula is just 18 miles away. Travelers who head here usually have San Telmo Park on their must-do lists.
Where are the best beaches near San Bartolome de Tirajana?
There's nothing nicer than opening the car window and feeling the salty air in your hair while you're driving along the seaside. Pack a picnic hamper and spend a day basking in the sun at one of the wonderful beaches near San Bartolome de Tirajana. Popular options include:
- Las Burras Beach (5 miles away).
- El Aguila Beach (5 miles away).
- Meloneras Beach (6 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in San Bartolome de Tirajana?
Avoid paying a fortune for a rental car by following our top tips:
- A car can take you anyplace you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from the leading rental companies in just a few clicks;
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what terrific bargains will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Research is the key to scoring the hottest rental deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not set in stone, try scoring a lower price by choosing different days in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you may be required to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Sometimes rental outlets offer big incentives to pay immediately, so make sure you keep an eye out for these money-saving offers;
- Book as soon as your vacation dates are set. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.