How can I get a cheap car rental in Rocky Mountains?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following our top tips:
- Use our nifty filter feature to point you in the direction of the hottest car rental deals in town — and then compare the prices;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert service and immediately find out when prices fall for your next vacation destination;
- Weigh up the bargains at all rental locations, including the airport and its surrounds. A quick cab journey to a close-by rental car outlet might result in substantial savings;
- If your vacation dates are not written in stone, see if you can get a lower price by switching up the days in your search;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you bring back your rental car later than you picked it up, you may be charged a whole extra day;
- If you're in the mood to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay as soon as you book and get some of the best rates around;
- Finally, secure your favorite vehicle as soon as you possibly can to bag a ton of savings!
Should I get a luxury rental car in Rocky Mountains?
You'll be happy to hear that there's a huge variety of both high-end and economy rentals in Rocky Mountains. What you end up going with is largely dependent on your budget and what you're hoping to do. Specialty vehicles offer unparalleled mod cons and comfort. If you're splurging, why not grab a fully kitted-out SUV, or perhaps a slick mid-sized vehicle? Otherwise, if you're just after a set of wheels to get you around town as economically as possible, maybe go for a versatile compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your pocket).