How can I get a cheap car rental in Rocky Mountains?
Here are all the tricks of the trade to help you save on a car rental:
- Use our nifty filter feature to help steer you in the direction of the hottest car deals in town — then compare the prices;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your passport number, life story and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all the hottest offers for your selected destination;
- Before you hop behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're getting the cheapest deal around;
- If you've got a bit of wriggle room timing-wise, alter your dates slightly to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Try to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time as similar as possible. If you bring back your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you might have to pay for an extra day;
- Sometimes companies reward you big time for paying upfront — keep your eyes peeled for these kinds of deals;
- Last of all, lock in your favorite vehicle as soon as you possibly can to score a heap of savings!