What are the major attractions in Preston?
If your trip to Preston is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a helping hand.
Plan a stop at Harris Museum and Art Gallery. It's one attraction you'll find on many visitors' must-do lists. If you still have space on that travel itinerary, Preston Bus Station and St. Wilfrid's Church will keep you busy, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Preston?
Preston is home to some incredible sights, but there's more to keep you entertained in the surrounding area. How does a landmark attraction sound to you? Liverpool is only 28 miles away and home to Liverpool ONE. Fill up the gas tank, because it's well worth making a day trip out of.
Where are the best beaches near Preston?
No matter whether it's rainy or sunny, you'll be able to get a glimpse of the stunning beaches near Preston from the comfort of your own rental car. As you drive along, keep a watch out for seabirds drifting over these stunning stretches of coastline:
- Blackpool Beach (16 miles away).
- Central Beach (16 miles away).
- Ainsdale Beach (19 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Preston?
If you're traveling to Preston for work-related purposes, you'll probably be visiting some business and convention centers. With your own rental car, you can relax knowing you'll get there on time. Here are some of the most well known:
- Meols Hall (12 miles away).
- Floral Hall (16 miles away).
- Mecca Bingo (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Preston?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following our recommendations:
- Use our handy filter feature to help steer you toward the cheapest car rental rates around — and then compare the prices;
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the amazing bargains cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the best rental deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you lock in your ride;
- If you're not worried about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and your schedule is flexible, play around with days and dates to find the hottest deal;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be around the same time (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you may be charged for a full extra day;
- If you're in the mood to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay in advance and enjoy some of the best rates around;
- And lastly, secure your favorite set of wheels as soon as you possibly can to score a truckload of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Preston?
Sure, it's possible to head out and explore Preston without a car. But with so much to see and do, having one will definitely make your trip all the more exciting. If you're hoping to venture out into some nature, opt for something with a bit of extra power. A full-size car or an SUV could be just the ticket. A smaller car, like a mini or a compact, is an excellent choice if you're only taking shorter trips.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Preston?
For some people, owning a high-end vehicle is a little (or a lot!) out of reach. But renting the car of your dreams is absolutely within your grasp! Experience the thrill of cruising into town in a high-end convertible, even if it's only for a short while. Or maybe all you want is a cheap ride to get you safely from A to B. Affordable or flashy? Whatever you decide, there's a rental car to suit you in Preston.