What are the major attractions in Pantelleria?
Close to the city center, Gadir Cove is one spot to consider adding to your must-see list. Cinque Denti Cove and Lake Venere are also nearby and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Pantelleria?
Searching for other places in the area to check out? Located 55 miles from Pantelleria, Dar Allouche has plenty of things to do. It's sights like Kerkouane that keep the visitors flowing in.
Where are the best beaches near Pantelleria?
Shorelines are awesome places to fly a kite. If there's a breeze blowing, why not buckle the young ones into the car and take a trip to Ondine Pond? It's 3 miles from Pantelleria and is a heavenly place for some family fun.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Pantelleria?
Here are our top tips and tricks to help you save on a rental car:
- Use our amazing filter tool to point you towards the cheapest car rental rates in town — and then compare the prices;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your forthcoming vacation destination. You never know what awesome deals will make a detour to your inbox;
- Check the offers at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and its vicinity. A quick cab journey to a neighboring car rental center might mean some impressive savings;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you've got some flexibility with your travel schedule, have a play around to see which days and dates give you the deal you want;
- If possible, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you bring back your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you could be charged a whole extra day;
- If you're in the mood to save a pretty penny, pay in advance and drive away with some of the best rates around;
- The early bird catches the worm, along with the best deals! Book as soon as possible to score some great savings, on top of your perfect set of wheels.