What are the major attractions in Panama City?
If your trip to Panama City is all organized but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
If your friends and family ask why you're coming here, just show them a few pictures of Metropolitan Cathedral of Panama and Bridge of the Americas. These fabulous attractions will guarantee you have an awesome trip.
Stop by Via Espana. It's one attraction you'll usually find on most travelers' must-do lists. Iglesia del Carmen and Canopy Tower are also nearby and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Panama City?
Explore the best parts of Chepo. It's located 31 miles from Panama City. Here you'll find popular attractions like Chepo Regional Hospital. Want another reason to hop in the car and check it out? San Cristobal Church may just tempt you.
Where are the best beaches near Panama City?
Roll down the windows and breathe in the fresh, salty sea air as you head towards Taboga Beach. 12 miles from Panama City, it's a glorious place to go for a relaxing day out by the water.
Where are the best convention centers near Panama City?
If you're going to a corporate conference in Panama City, you may want to follow up with your new friends over dinner and drinks. Luckily, these convention centers have some fantastic cafés and restaurants nearby:
- Megapolis Convention Center (0.6 miles away).
- ATLAPA Conventions Center (2 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Panama City?
Here are some of our top recommendations if you want to grab the best price on a car rental:
- Our terrific filter tool is about to become your new bestie. Browse the hottest deals from all of the top companies quickly and easily;
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what terrific deals will whiz into your inbox;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're scoring the best deal around;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, play around with your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- If possible, keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you bring back your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for a full extra day;
- Keep more cash in your wallet. You'll get some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your rental car;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and zoom off with your dream set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Panama City?
A rental car allows you to get around quickly and comfortably in Panama City. If you're traveling on a shoestring and eager to stretch your budget, a mini or a compact is a great idea. These zippy cars are cheap to run and a cinch to park. If you're traveling with the family, an SUV will give you all the space you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Panama City?
For some people, owning a prestige vehicle is a little (or a lot!) out of reach. But renting your dream ride is far more achievable than you might think! Imagine the thrill of rolling into town in a high-end sports car, even if it's just for a short while. Or perhaps all you're after is a set of wheels to get you from point A to point B. Affordable or flashy? Whatever you're looking for, there's a rental car to suit your style in Panama City.