What are the major attractions in Olbia?
Basilica of San Simplicio is a noteworthy attraction in this fascinating city. Drop by and discover what it's all about.
Not far from the heart of the city, the Sacred Well of Sa Testa is one spot you might like to put on your to-do list. If you still have some room on your travel itinerary, the National Archaeological Museum of Olbia and Nuraghe Riu Mulinu will keep you occupied, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Olbia?
More fun and adventure is right around the corner, so buckle that seat belt! Head 19 miles down the road and spend a little time at Bear's Rock and Maddalena Archipelago National Park. You'll find these terrific attractions in Palau. If you're still in the mood for sightseeing, consider punching Cargeghe into your GPS. This attractive destination also features some cool sights like Basilica of the Holy Trinity of Saccargia and St. Nicholas Cathedral, and it's only 5 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Olbia?
Fill the gas tank, put on some tunes and get ready to feel the sea air blowing through your hair. Olbia offers some fantastic stretches of coastline, such as:
- Pittulongu Beach (4 miles away).
- Le Saline Beach (4 miles away).
- Pellicano Beach (4 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Olbia?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- A car can take you wherever you want — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top companies in just a few clicks;
- By entering only your email address (and not your driver's license, life story and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all of the best offers for your chosen destination;
- Peruse the bargains at all rental locations in town, including the airport and its vicinity. A quick cab ride to a close-by car rental office might result in some generous savings;
- You can sometimes save a bundle if your travel plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Some rental companies offer discounts if you pay immediately, so keep an eye out for these kinds of deals;
- It's best to book as soon as your dates are confirmed. The early bird gets the worm!