What are the major attractions in Olbia?
If your trip to Olbia is all booked but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Whatever you do, don't forget your camera when you pay a visit to Basilica of San Simplicio. This marvelous attraction is sure to offer some incredible photo opportunities.
Not far from the city center, Church of San Paolo is one spot you might like to consider putting on your must-see list. National Archaeological Museum of Olbia and Fausto Noce Park are also nearby and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Olbia?
Make sure you have enough gas in the tank, because there are a few good reasons to get out and go exploring beyond Olbia. They include Cathedral of San Gavino in Porto Torres — a tempting road-trip destination just 59 miles away. After that, point your wheels in the direction of Balai Beach.
Where are the best beaches near Olbia?
Olbia is home to some magical stretches of coastline, and what better way to explore them than from behind the wheel of your very own rental car. See what precious treasures you can find strewn along the water's edge at one of these popular beaches:
- Pittulongu Beach (4 miles away).
- Le Saline Beach (4 miles away).
- Pellicano Beach (4 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Olbia?
Here are our recommendations on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your pocket:
- Our terrific filter feature is going to become your new best buddy. Sift through the hottest discounts from all of the top companies with just a few clicks;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what fantastic deals will whiz into your inbox;
- Before you pick up your car keys and get behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're bagging the best deal in town;
- If your vacation dates are not set in stone, try getting a better deal by modifying the days in your search;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Keep more dollars in your pocket. You'll get some of the cheapest deals when you pay in advance for your vehicle;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your grasp. Book now and drive away with your dream set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Olbia?
Some travelers find ducking in and out of traffic in big cities challenging. But in a compact or economy car, those bustling Olbia streets will be a walk in the park. Prefer to spend your days exploring the surrounding coral reefs? Check out our range of full-size and mid-size SUVs. With loads of cargo space and power under the hood, these bigger cars will make those long, leisurely drives even more unforgettable. Crossing off all the attractions and experiences that Olbia is famous for has never been easier with your own wheels.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Olbia?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to rental cars in Olbia. From sporty models with all the mod cons to economy rides that are a snap to park, you'll find it all here. Selecting your perfect match depends on how much you want to spend and what activities you plan on doing. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need more than enough space for your luggage and buddies. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this trip?