What are the major attractions in Ocho Rios?
If your trip to Ocho Rios is all booked but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Think of Ocho Rios and then say the first thing that comes to mind. Bet you said "Dunn's River Falls," right? Being such a significant attraction, you simply can't miss it. Throw your suitcases into the trunk and check it off your bucket list.
If your friends ask why you're heading here, just show them a few pictures of Dolphin Cove and Turtle Beach. These fantastic attractions will make sure you have an unforgettable trip.
Plan a stop at Dunn's River Craft Park. It's one attraction you'll find on many travelers' must-do lists. Ocho Rios Fort and Columbus Foot Beach are also close by and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Ocho Rios?
If you want to get out of Ocho Rios for a little bit, think about visiting Ocho Rios. It's located 2 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Ocho Rios?
Ocho Rios is home to some beautiful coastal areas, and there's no better way to experience them than from behind the wheel of your own rental car. See what fascinating shells and treasures you can find scattered beside the water at one of these awesome beaches:
- Mahogany Beach (2 miles away).
- Reggae Beach (5 miles away).
- James Bond Beach (12 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ocho Rios?
We've rounded up our best tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your wallet:
- Our nifty filter tool is going to be your new BFF. Size up the biggest deals from all over the web as quick as a flash;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what great deals will hightail it into your inbox;
- Weigh up the deals at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and its vicinity. A brief cab drive to a nearby rental car center may mean significant savings;
- If you're not worried about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your travel plans are flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best prices;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be around the same time (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you might be charged for another full day;
- Keep more cash in your back pocket. You'll grab some of the cheapest deals when you pay in advance for your rental vehicle;
- The early bird catches the worm, and also the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to secure some great savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Ocho Rios?
A rental car allows you to get around the best sights quickly and comfortably in Ocho Rios. If you're traveling on a shoestring and eager to stretch your budget, a mini or a compact is an excellent option. These zippy cars are affordable to run and a cinch to park. If you're traveling with the family, a full-size car or an SUV will give you all the space you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Ocho Rios?
You'll be happy to hear that there's a wide variety of both high-end and economy vehicles to rent in Ocho Rios. What you opt for depends on how much you want to spend and what you plan to do. Specialty and prestige vehicles offer unparalleled comfort and class. If you want to treat yourself, why not book a fully kitted-out SUV, or perhaps a slick medium-sized vehicle? Alternatively, if you just need a car to zip around town in as economically as possible, you're better off going with a budget compact vehicle (or something else that won't blow your budget).