What are the major attractions in Nouméa?
If your trip to Nouméa is all sorted out but your itinerary is looking a little empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Plan a stop at Parc Zoologique et Forestier. It's one sight you'll find on many visitors' must-do lists. If you still have room on your travel itinerary, Noumea Zoo and Botanical Gardens and Parc zoologique et forestier will keep you busy, too.
Where are the best beaches near Nouméa?
One of the advantages of organizing a rental car while you're staying in Nouméa is that you'll be able to get out and explore some of the area's amazing beaches whether it's sunny or rainy. So, grab your sunscreen (or your raincoat) and get ready to check out some of these top options:
- Anse Vata Beach (3 miles away).
- Kuendu Beach (4 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Nouméa?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following these top tips:
- Use our clever filter tool to steer you toward the cheapest car rental rates in town — then compare the prices;
- By entering your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all of the best deals for your desired destination;
- Research is the key to scoring the best rental deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- If your dates are not written in stone, try scoring a better price by changing the days in your search;
- Try to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off as similar as possible. If you return your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you may be charged a whole extra day;
- If you're in the mood to save a few dollars, pay right away and zoom off with some of the cheapest rates around;
- Last of all, secure your favorite vehicle as soon as possible to grab yourself the biggest savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Nouméa?
Having your own ride in Nouméa will give you the freedom to go wherever you want at your leisure. Maybe you're in the mood to leave the city behind, cruise down the open road, and go where the wind blows. If so, grab one of our SUVs and explore the coral reefs in the surrounding area. If you'd prefer to experience city life, go for something small. Zooming around heavy traffic will be much less stressful in a compact or economy car.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Nouméa?
First of all, there's a huge range of both high-end and economy rental vehicles in Nouméa. What you end up going with will depend on your budget and the activities you've got planned. Prestige vehicles are all about comfort and class. If you're splurging, why not go for an SUV with all the bells and whistles, or perhaps a stylish mid-size sedan? Alternatively, if you're just after a car to get from A to B as economically as possible, you're better off choosing a no-frills compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your wallet).