What are the major attractions in Noumea?
Not far from the city center, Noumea Harbour is one spot you might like to add to your to-do list. If you still have space on your travel itinerary, Noumea Cathedral and Place des Cocotiers will keep you entertained, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Noumea?
Explore the sights and sounds of Yate. It lies 35 miles from Noumea. Here you'll discover attractions such as Yate Beach. Cape N'Dua Nature Reserve is another wonderful reason to stop by.
Where are the best beaches near Nouméa?
One great thing about having a car while you're in Nouméa is that you can see some of the area's lovely beaches whether it's sunny or rainy. So, grab your sunglasses (or your raincoat) and get ready to check out these well-loved options:
- Anse Vata Beach (3 miles away).
- Kuendu Beach (4 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Nouméa?
Here's our top tips on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your pocket:
- Our nifty filter tool is about to become your new best friend. Compare the biggest deals, from all of the top companies, quickly and easily;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what fantastic bargains will drive straight into your inbox;
- Before you get behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're scoring the hottest deal in town;
- If your dates are not carved in stone, try scoring a better price by choosing different days in your search;
- See if you can keep the time of your pickup and drop-off as similar as possible. If you bring back your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you could be charged an extra day;
- Keep more cash in your purse. You'll get some of the best deals when you prepay your rental car;
- And finally, lock in your booking as soon as you possibly can to score a load of savings!