What are the major attractions in Negombo?
Negombo Beach is a noteworthy attraction in this impressive city. Stop in and find out what makes it so special.
Adventure is waiting just around the corner at the Angurukaramulla Temple. It's one sight you'll usually find on most travelers' to-do lists. If you still have some space on that schedule, St. Sebastian's Church and Negombo Fish Market will keep you amused, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Negombo?
Seen all the major sights in Negombo? If you have some spare time, there's lots more to discover a little further afield. Kadugannawa is just 45 miles away. Travelers who make their way here typically have the Royal Botanical Garden on their must-do lists.
Where are the best beaches near Negombo?
Take a road trip to Negombo Beach. It's 2 miles from Negombo and is a lovely place to lie back and unwind. Enjoy a quiet stroll by the sea and watch the frothy waves lapping at the foreshore.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Negombo?
Here's our recommendations on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your wallet:
- A car can take you anyplace you want to go — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top companies in just a few clicks;
- Keep checking your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the best deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Before you jump behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're getting your hands on the hottest deal in town;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, alter your dates slightly to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Keep more cash in your purse. You'll get some of the best deals when you prepay your rental car;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your dates are locked in. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.