What are the major attractions in Milas?
If your trip to Milas is all sorted out but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
Keep yourself on the move by exploring Becin Castle and Iasos (Kıyıkışlacık). Another sight to keep in mind is Beçin Kalesi.
What are the best road trip destinations near Milas?
You're probably wondering what else is near you. Venture a little further afield from the center of Milas and you'll stumble on a few landmark attractions. About 22 miles away in Bodrum, Bodrum Castle lures big crowds year-round. Why not visit and see what all the fuss is about?
How can I get a cheap car rental in Milas?
Below you'll find our top suggestions if you're looking to score the biggest discounts on a car rental:
- Our convenient filter feature is going to be your new BFF. Browse the biggest deals from all of the top car rental companies as quick as a flash;
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what great bargains will make a detour to your inbox;
- Look at the bargains at all rental locations in town, including the airport and its surrounds. A short cab drive to a close-by car rental center might score you big savings;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not carved in stone, try scoring a better price by modifying the days of the week in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you may be asked to pay for another full day;
- If you'd love to save a few dollars, prepay for your rental and score some of the best rates around;
- It's best to book as soon as your dates are finalized. The early bird catches the worm!
What kind of rental car should I get for Milas?
Milas has so much to offer. You could stay a week or two in this place and hardly scratch the surface. If you'd like to take in as much as you can in this energetic metropolis, you'll need a rental car. Keep in mind that driving around the city often goes hand in hand with tight streets and limited parking spaces. But don't stress — a compact or mini car can make this less daunting. If you can't wait to put the city behind you and enjoy some of the canals that Milas is renowned for, you may prefer a vehicle with more cargo space. A mid-size or full-size SUV are perfect for scenic road trips.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Milas?
You'll be happy to hear that there's a great range of luxurious rental vehicles on offer in Milas. What you opt for is largely dependent on how much you're willing to spend as well as what you plan to do. Specialty vehicles offer unparalleled comfort and class. If you're splurging, why not go for an elite SUV, or perhaps a slick mid-sized vehicle? Otherwise, if you're just after something to get from A to B at the cheapest price possible, stick with an economy compact vehicle (or something else that won't blow your budget).