Car rentals in Bodrum: All you need to know
You want a great car to get around Bodrum whether you're going for a business trip or a vacation. See the famous sites around the area and pull up in front of the best restaurants in Bodrum. We've gathered the most frequently asked questions about car rentals in Bodrum. Find out which vehicle is perfect for your trip, and how to get the best rates.
How do I find a great deal on a car rental in Bodrum?
CarRentals.com makes it a cinch to snag the best deals. Just type in your travel dates and go down the list of rental companies, choose the top rental locations, and find the best offers in Bodrum. You can also:
- Compare and contrast the rates for a few suppliers on the type of car you want
- Book as far in advance as possible. You will usually get your car of your choice and save more
- Check the fuel and mileage policies. This way you'll avoid any surprises on your final bill
- Don't rent more car than you'll need. Typically, the smaller the class the cheaper the rate
These tips can help you save even more on your next car rental in Bodrum.
What rental companies have outlets in Bodrum?
From budget-friendly brands like Economy and Budget to global names like Enterprise and Hertz, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Read through the online reviews to get an idea of which is best for you.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Bodrum?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this city means you're bound to find a vehicle that suits your needs. Some options include:
What age do you have to be to rent a car in Bodrum?
Generally, the age limit for car rentals in Bodrum is 21. But, there might be an additional fee if you are under the age of 25 or for higher category rentals in particular. Read through the terms to determine what any additional charges is before you rent your vehicle.
Do I need insurance to rent a car in Bodrum?
Most countries require the driver to have insurance. You might be able to purchase additional insurance through rental car supplier for your trip, if you are concerned your insurance won't cover your rental during your trip.Although many major card issuers, like Visa or Discover, give some coverage, there are usually restrictions. For instance, you may not be covered if you get a luxury or larger vehicle. Make sure to check car rental supplier's policy before you decide.
Are there different fuel policies?
Most suppliers allow you to choose which policy you want. Below is a list of the most common ones.
You will have to find a gas station close to your car rental supplier
What fuel policy should I get?
Many rental car suppliers offer a variety of fuel policies. However, the stand-out winner is usually full-to-full. It simply means returning the car with the same level of gas as you got it with, so you'll never pay for anyone else's road trips through the Bodrum.
Should I get unlimited miles when I rent a car in Bodrum?
Unlimited mileage is a good option for those who don't want to worry about how many miles they are driving. Just make sure that your policy really provides unlimited miles. Check the fine print before you book.
Before you drive off
Before you begin on your Bodrum trip, check out a few items prior to leaving the rental lot. You should take time to:
- Check out the vehicle and make sure there is no damage or scrapes. If you notice any, mark it down on the paperwork
- Inspect the trunk to see if the spare is properly inflated and the necessary tools to change it are there
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Figure out how to work the entertainment and GPS (if available). You don't want any unneeded distractions in a new city
Book your Bodrum rental car today
You know you can count on a wonderful vehicle that will result in more extra money to spare when you book with CarRentals.com. Cash in on cheap deals on your perfect Bodrum rental car when you book with us. We'll see you around town.