How can I get a cheap car rental in Melilla?
Here's our suggestions on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your wallet:
- Check out as many different bargain car rental deals as you can (we make that task as easy as ABC!);
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what terrific deals will drive straight into your inbox;
- Check the deals at all rental locations around town, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A brief cab ride to a close-by rental car outlet might result in some generous savings;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not etched in stone, try getting a better deal by choosing different days in your search;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more dollars in your bank account. You'll get some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your rental;
- It's best to book as soon as your vacation dates are locked in. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.