What are the major attractions in Limassol?
If your trip to Limassol is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Whatever you do, don't forget your camera when you head to Limassol Castle. This fantastic attraction is sure to provide some incredible photo opportunities.
Not too far from the city center, Heroes Square is one spot to consider adding to your must-see list. If you still have some room on that itinerary, Cyprus University of Technology and Limassol Archaeological Museum will keep you busy, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Limassol?
You don't have to limit yourself to Limassol when you've got your own ride! Pissouri Bay Divers is one of the many reasons sightseers are attracted to Pissouri. It's just 19 miles away. Need more reasons to hop in the car and check it out? Cyprus Diving Adventures is likely to tempt you.
Where are the best beaches near Limassol?
Nothing says vacation like hopping in the car, putting on some tunes and heading to the coast. Limassol has some terrific beaches nearby, so bring along a book (and a kite if there's a breeze) and make your way to one of these fantastic options:
- Dasoudi Beach (2 miles away).
- Ladies Mile Beach (5 miles away).
- Amathus Beach (5 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Limassol?
Here's a round-up of our top recommendations to bag the best deal on a rental car:
- Our hard-working filter feature is going to become your new best buddy. Compare the hottest deals from all of the top car rental companies with just a few clicks;
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all the unbeatable prices for your desired location;
- Research is the key to scoring the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you lock in your ride;
- You can sometimes save a few dollars if your plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- No one likes being hit with a late fee. Avoid paying for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Some places reward you for paying upfront — keep your eyes peeled for these great offers;
- Last of all, lock in your favorite vehicle as soon as you can to grab a ton of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Limassol?
Some people find weaving through traffic in big cities a little tricky. But in a small ride like a compact, those bustling Limassol streets will be a snap. Rather spend your getaway discovering the surrounding beaches? Check out our selection of SUVs. With plenty of cargo space and more oomph under the hood, these bigger rides will make those long, leisurely drives even more memorable. Crossing off all the sights and activities that Limassol is known for has never been easier with your own wheels.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Limassol?
You'll be glad to know that there's a great range of luxurious rentals in Limassol. What you opt for is largely dependent on what you're willing to spend and what you're hoping to do. Prestige vehicles offer the best in mod cons and comfort. If you want to treat yourself, why not book a high-end SUV, or perhaps an upmarket mid-size sedan? Otherwise, if you're just after a set of wheels to whiz around town in as cheaply as possible, maybe go for a versatile compact vehicle (or something else that's unlikely to break the bank).