Where is Lake Garda?
Sure, there's something to be said for traveling like a free spirit. But sometimes you have to know what direction you're taking. Before you jump in your rental car and cruise down the road, you should learn a little about Lake Garda. This fascinating destination is located in Italy.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Lake Garda?
Here's a rundown of our top tips and tricks to help you save more money:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what great deals will make a detour to your inbox;
- Peruse the bargains at all rental locations in town, including the airport and its surrounds. A brief cab journey to a close-by car rental outlet may mean big savings;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, alter your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Some companies reward you for paying upfront — keep an eye out for these money-saving deals;
- The early bird catches the worm, along with the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to drive off with some excellent savings.
What is the most popular rental car category in Lake Garda?
Don't limit your adventures to the cities. Lake Garda boasts some sensational scenery, such as tablelands, beaches, and alpine meadows. A ride like a convertible will help you get around them in style. These rentals are ideal for sightseers hoping to enjoy the views with the top rolled down. Who doesn't adore the feeling of the wind in their hair?
Should I get a luxury rental car in Lake Garda?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes choosing the right car important. If you're about to embark on an unforgettable road trip around Lake Garda, a safe and sturdy SUV could be your perfect match. If you're looking for a fantastic bargain and plan on sticking mostly to the city, a budget compact is hard to beat. All you have to do is work out what will suit you best, throw your bags in the trunk, and hit the road.