What are the major attractions in La Romana?
If your trip to La Romana is all locked in but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Stop by Casa de Campo Equestrian Center. It's one attraction you'll usually find on most visitors' to-do lists. La Romana Port and Teeth of the Dog Golf Course are also not far away and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near La Romana?
Time to hit the open highway and head out to Punta Cana. Just 37 miles away, a road trip here will be a breeze. Looking for an excuse to check it out? Bavaro Adventure Park and Downtown Punta Cana ought to be enough reason. If you need any more convincing, also think about San Juan Shopping Center.
Where are the best beaches near La Romana?
There's nothing like winding down the car window and feeling the warm, salty air in your hair while you're cruising along the seaside. Pack a picnic and spend an afternoon relaxing near the water at one of the gorgeous beaches near La Romana. Well-loved options include:
- Playa Minitas (4 miles away).
- Bayahibe Beach (8 miles away).
- Dominicus Beach (11 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in La Romana?
Below are our top suggestions if you want to grab the cheapest possible car rental:
- Browse as many different deals as possible (we make that job a walk in the park!);
- Check your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know all about all the best deals cruising around your location;
- Check the deals at all rental locations, including the airport and surrounding area. A brief cab drive to a close-by car rental center could mean big savings;
- If your vacation dates are not written in stone, try scoring a better price by switching up the days of the week in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you may be required to pay for a full extra day;
- Sometimes companies reward you handsomely for prepaying — keep your eyes peeled for these penny-pinching offers;
- Make your booking as soon as your vacation dates are set. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.
What kind of rental car should I get for La Romana?
No other mode of transportation can give you freedom and flexibility like your own wheels. Whatever the reason for your jaunt to La Romana, CarRentals.com has an excellent range of vehicles to drive off in. Heading to the city with your beau? Get cozy by renting a convertible. Great fun to drive and a piece of cake to park, you'll love sitting alongside each other in one of these zippy rides. A full-size car is a good choice for families with youngsters. There's room enough for everyone and you can go wherever you want, whenever you want. If you're traveling for business, a premium car will carry you from your hotel to those important meetings in luxury and comfort.
Should I get a luxury rental car in La Romana?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to renting a car in La Romana. From SUVs with trunk space galore to agile compacts, you'll find it all here. Choosing your ride of course depends on your budget and what activities you've got planned. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others require no more than a bargain, no-frills type model. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this trip?