What are the major attractions in Ivano-Frankovsk?
Adventure is right around the corner at the Prycarpathian Museum of Arts. It's one sight you'll usually find on many visitors' to-do lists. If you've still got room on your itinerary, Ivano-Frankivsk Town Hall and the Art Museum will keep you amused, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Ivano-Frankovsk?
Want to see what's on offer in nearby Kalush? What's 16 miles when you've got your very own ride? Anyway, the journey there is half the fun! The Kaluschyny Historical Museum should be at the top of your to-do list here. Park Vidpochynku Im Ivana Franka and Franko Museum are terrific attractions too. Locals may also point you towards Yaremche, 35 miles away. If you only have time for one thing here, let it be Probiy Waterfall. (But we're also huge fans of St Elias Wooden Church and St. Michael's Wooden Church.)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ivano-Frankovsk?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following our recommendations:
- A car can take you wherever you want — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the best deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Check both airport and non-airport pickup office locations to be sure you're bagging the cheapest price in town;
- If you've got a bit of room to move timing-wise, play around with your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you might be required to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- If you're in the mood to save a few dollars, pay right away and get some of the thriftiest rates around;
- It's best to book as soon as your dates are set. The early bird catches the worm!