What are the major attractions in Hereford?
Not too far from the city center, Hereford Cathedral is one attraction you might like to consider putting on your to-do list. The Hereford Museum and Art Gallery and the Hereford Cider Museum are also a stone's throw away and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Hereford?
Explore Hereford for its unique character and style. That being said, you've also got iconic landmarks just down the road! Bullring Shopping Centre is worth a visit. You'll find it in Birmingham, 45 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Hereford?
Here you'll find our top suggestions if you're looking to grab the biggest discounts on a rental car:
- A car can take you anywhere you want to go — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top companies in just a few clicks;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what terrific bargains will drive straight into your inbox;
- Before you pick up your keys and get behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to ensure you're getting the hottest deal around;
- If you're not too fussed about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you've got some flexibility with your travel plans, have a play around to see which days and dates give you the deal you're after;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you could be asked to pay for another full day;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your wallet. You'll get some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your rental car;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and drive away with your ideal ride.