Where is Harz?
Sure, there's something to be said for living like a free spirit. But sometimes you have to know where you're going. Before you jump in your rental car and zoom down the road, it's worth learning a little about Harz. You'll have to book a plane ticket to Germany to reach this terrific destination.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Harz?
Here are our top tips on how to hit the road with some savings in your wallet:
- Research as many different bargain car rental deals as you can (we make that job as easy as pie!);
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what great deals will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Research is the key to scoring the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- If you don't mind which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and your schedule is flexible, play around with days and dates to find the hottest deal;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you might be charged for a full extra day;
- If you're hoping to save a few dollars, prepay for your rental and enjoy some of the best rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book now and zoom off with your dream set of wheels.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Harz?
You'll be happy to hear that there's a wide variety of both economy and high-end rentals in Harz. What you go with will depend on what you're willing to spend as well as what you plan to do. Prestige vehicles offer unparalleled mod cons and comfort. If you're splashing out, why not pick up a fully kitted-out SUV, or perhaps a fancy mid-sized sedan? Alternatively, if you're just after something to get you around town at the cheapest price possible, you're better off going with a versatile compact vehicle (or something else that won't break the bank).