What are the major attractions in Griffith?
Not far from the heart of the city, the Warburn Estate is one sight you might like to consider adding to your to-do list. If you've still got space on your travel itinerary, the Pioneer Park Museum and the Westend Estate will keep you entertained, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Griffith?
Want to see what's happening in nearby Wamoon? What's 25 miles when you have your own rental car? Anyway, the time on the road is half the fun! Among your first stops here ought to be the Lillypilly Estate, the Roxy Community Theatre and Fivebough and Tuckerbil Wetlands. Located 3 miles away, Leeton is another popular destination. If you find yourself here, make sure you get to the Yanco Powerhouse Museum, Leeton Public Pool and Leeton Visitor Information Centre.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Griffith?
Here's our top tips on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your wallet:
- Investigate as many different cheap car rental companies as you can (we make that chore simple as ABC!);
- By submitting only your email address (and not your entire personal details, life history and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the best prices for your chosen destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're bagging the hottest deal around;
- You can often save a bundle if your vacation plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see what savings can be made;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be similar (e.g, both 1 a.m.) or you could be charged for an entire extra day;
- Sometimes car rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay upfront, so keep your eyes peeled for these kinds of deals;
- The early bird catches the worm, and also the best deals! Book now to score some excellent savings, on top of your ideal set of wheels.