How can I get a cheap car rental in Great Britain?
Here are our recommendations on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your wallet:
- Check out as many different bargain deals as possible (we make that job completely painless!);
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what awesome bargains will whiz into your inbox;
- Before you pick up your keys and hop behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to ensure you're getting your hands on the cheapest deal in town;
- You can sometimes save a pretty penny if your plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and see what savings you can score;
- No one likes being hit with a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for an extra day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Sometimes car rental outlets offer discounts if you pay upfront, so make sure you look out for these great offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book now and drive away with your dream set of wheels.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Great Britain?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes your car choice important. If you're planning an epic road trip around Great Britain, a spacious SUV could be a good choice. If you're looking for the cheapest possible price and plan to stick to city driving, a budget compact is hard to beat. All you have to do is choose what'll suit you best, throw your bags in the back seat, and clock up those miles.