What are the major attractions in Grafton?
Close to the center, Susan Island Nature Reserve is one spot you might like to add to your to-do list. The Grafton Racetrack and the Grafton Regional Gallery are also nearby and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Grafton?
Want to explore nearby Wooli? What's 2 miles when you've got your own set of wheels? Anyway, the journey there is half the fun! Among the first stops you make here ought to be Wooli Beach, Wooli Wooli River Boat Launch and Yuraygir National Park. James Creek is another well-loved destination. It's 25 miles away and boasts heaps of awesome things to do. You'd be nuts to skip Yamba Shopping Fair, Bundjalung National Park and Yamba River Markets.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Grafton?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- Use our convenient filter feature to help steer you towards the cheapest car deals in town — then compare the prices;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert email service and be informed immediately when prices get lower for your next vacation destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and hop behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to ensure you're getting your hands on the cheapest deal around;
- If you've got a bit of wriggle room timing-wise, play around with your dates slightly to find better prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Some places reward you for paying upfront — keep your eyes open for these kinds of offers;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the hottest deals! Book now to secure some great savings, on top of your perfect set of wheels.