What are the major attractions in Gloucester?
Adventure is just around the corner at the City Museum. It's one sight you'll find on many travelers' to-do lists. If you still have space on your schedule, Gloucester Cathedral and the Gloucester Folk Museum will keep you occupied, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Gloucester?
Gloucester has some awesome sights, but there's more to experience in the surrounding area. How does a big-name attraction sound to you? Bath is only 35 miles away and the home of the Roman Baths. Fill up the gas tank, because it's well worth making a day trip out of.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Gloucester?
Below you'll find our top suggestions if you're looking to grab the best price on a rental car:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from the top companies in town in a couple of clicks;
- By entering only your email address (and not your passport number, life story and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all the hottest offers for your desired destination;
- Research is the key to getting the hottest rental deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you fork out for your ride;
- If your dates are not set in concrete, try scoring a better price by modifying the days of the week in your search;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Some car rental outlets offer big incentives to pay in advance, so make sure you keep your eyes peeled for these kinds of offers;
- Last but not least, lock in your booking as soon as possible to bag a heap of savings!