What are the major attractions in Gibraltar?
If your trip to Gibraltar is all booked but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Plan a stop at Gibraltar War Memorial. It's one sight you'll find on many visitors' must-do lists. If you still have space on your schedule, Cathedral of the Holy Trinity and The Convent will keep you occupied, too.
Where are the best beaches near Gibraltar?
There's nothing nicer than dropping the car window and feeling the salty sea air in your hair while you're driving by the sea. Pack some yummy sandwiches and spend some time relaxing near the water at one of the stunning beaches near Gibraltar. Well-loved options include:
- Playa del Rinconcillo (5 miles away).
- Playa de Getares (6 miles away).
- Playa de la Alcaidesa (7 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Gibraltar?
Here you'll find our top tips if you want to bag the biggest discounts on a rental car:
- Our convenient filter tool is going to become your new BFF. Compare the hottest bargains from all of the top rental car companies with just a few clicks;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what terrific bargains will drive straight into your inbox;
- Check out the deals at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport terminal and surrounding area. A short cab ride to a close-by rental car office might mean substantial savings;
- If you have room to move in your schedule, adjust your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Sometimes companies reward you big time for prepaying — keep an eye out for these offers;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, along with the best deals! Book now to grab some great savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Gibraltar?
No other mode of transportation can offer you freedom and convenience like your own wheels. Whatever the reason for your trip to Gibraltar, CarRentals.com has an excellent selection of vehicles for you to pick from. On a city break with your other half? Make things cozy by renting a convertible. A joy to drive and a breeze to park, you'll adore sitting alongside each other in one of these zippy rides. A van is a great option for families with youngsters. There's plenty of room for everyone and you can venture wherever you want, when you want. If you're on the road for work, a premium car will transport you from the boardroom to your hotel in comfort and style.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Gibraltar?
You'll be happy to hear that there's a wide variety of both economy and high-end rental vehicles in Gibraltar. What you go with will depend on what you're willing to spend as well as what you plan to do. Specialty and prestige vehicles often spare no expense when it comes to comfort and class. If you're splurging, why not book an elite SUV, or perhaps an upmarket mid-size sedan? On the other hand, if you're just after a set of wheels to zip around town in at the cheapest price possible, we can help you out with a budget compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your pocket).