What are the major attractions in Feltre?
Adventure is just around the bend at Cathedral of St. Peter the Apostle. It's one sight you'll usually find on most visitors' to-do lists. If you still have some space on that itinerary, the Carlo Rizzarda Gallery of Modern Art and the Diocesan Museum of Sacred Art will keep you amused, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Feltre?
Feltre is home to some wonderful sights, but there's even more to feast your eyes on in the surrounding area. How does an iconic attraction sound to you? Wanderers from all over the world head to Rialto Bridge. You can access it from Venice, 45 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Feltre?
We've rounded up our top tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your wallet:
- Our terrific filter tool is going to be your new BFF. Scan all of the hottest discounts, from all of the top car rental companies, quickly and easily;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your driver's license, life story and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all the best bargains for your selected location;
- Check out the offers at all rental locations in town, including the airport and its surrounds. A brief cab trip to a neighboring rental car outlet may result in some significant savings;
- You can sometimes save a few dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Sometimes car rental outlets offer discounts if you pay as soon as you book, so be sure to keep an eye out for these kinds of deals;
- Last of all, lock in your favorite set of wheels as soon as you possibly can to score a ton of savings!