What are the major attractions in Faaa?
If your trip to Faaa is all locked in but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
There's nothing like discovering somewhere new. While you're in the area, Eleuthera Plongee Tahiti and Marina Taina should be among them. Another great attraction to visit is Tomb of King Pomare V.
What are the best road trip destinations near Faaa?
Take in the beautiful sights of Teva I Uta. It's located 16 miles from Faaa. Here you'll find interesting attractions such as The Water Gardens of Vaipahi. Need another reason to get in the car and check it out? Jardins Botaniques is likely to persuade you.
Where are the best beaches near Faaa?
No matter what the weather's like, you'll be able to get a glimpse of some of the lovely beaches near Faaa from the comfort and freedom of your own rental car. As you travel along, keep your eyes open for seabirds circling over these dazzling stretches of coastline:
- Black Sand Beach (9 miles away).
- Punaauia Beach (9 miles away).
- Temae Beach (11 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Faaa?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following our suggestions:
- Use our convenient filter feature to point you toward the hottest car rental deals around — then compare the prices;
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what fantastic bargains will whiz into your inbox;
- Before you pick up your car keys and jump behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're bagging the best deal in town;
- If you have some wiggle room in your schedule, alter your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- If you're hoping to keep some extra cash in your pocket, prepay for your rental and zoom off with some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book now and zoom off with your ideal ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Faaa?
Some people find weaving through traffic in big cities a little challenging. In a small vehicle like a compact or economy, the streets of Faaa will be a cinch. Rather spend your getaway exploring the surrounding valleys? Check out our fantastic range of SUVs. With plenty of room and more oomph under the hood, these bigger vehicles will make that road trip even more unforgettable. Ticking off all the experiences and attractions that Faaa is renowned for has never been easier with your own wheels.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Faaa?
You'll be pleased to hear that there's a wide variety of both economy and high-end vehicles to rent in Faaa. What you go with is largely dependent on how much you're willing to spend as well as what you plan to do. Specialty vehicles often spare no expense when it comes to comfort and class. If you feel like splashing out, why not go for a fully kitted-out SUV, or perhaps a flashy medium-sized sedan? Alternatively, if you just need something to zip around town in as cheaply as possible, go for a no-frills compact vehicle (or something else that won't break the bank).