What are the major attractions in Elche?
If your trip to Elche is all organized but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Santa Maria Basilica and Altamira Palace are significant attractions that all serious sightseers should make time to explore. Plan a route and enjoy looking around each one.
Close to the city center, Paleontological Museum of Elche is one spot you might like to consider adding to your to-do list. Museu de la Festa and Archaeology and History Museum of Elche are also a stone's throw away and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Elche?
If you're after day-trip inspiration, we've got a couple of ideas. Sitting 19 miles away, Torrevieja is worth jumping in the car for. S-61 Delfin Submarine Floating Museum ought to be high up on your list here. Torre del Moro and Interpretation Center of the Salt Industry are also not to be missed. Don't skip Benidorm either! Just 37 miles away, Sierra Helada National Park, Cala del Tio Ximo Beach and Malpas Beach are non-negotiable stops here.
Where are the best beaches near Elche?
Nothing says vacation like loading up the car with supplies and driving to the seaside. Elche has some awesome beaches nearby, so grab a book (and a kite if it's breezy) and take a jaunt to one of these well-known options:
- EL Pinet Beach (8 miles away).
- Gran Playa (9 miles away).
- La Marina Beach (10 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Elche?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following these tips:
- Check out as many different bargain car rental deals as possible (we make that task as easy as pie!);
- By entering only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the unbeatable deals for your selected location;
- Include both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to be sure you're bagging the best deal in town;
- If you're not worried about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and your travel plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best rates;
- No one enjoys getting a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another full day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- Some companies reward you handsomely for paying upfront — keep an eye out for these great deals;
- And finally, lock in your preferred vehicle as soon as possible to grab a ton of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Elche?
Some people find ducking in and out of traffic in big cities a bit daunting. But in a compact or mini car, getting around Elche will be a snap. Rather spend your getaway exploring the surrounding rivers? Take a look at our selection of SUVs. With plenty of cargo space and more power under the hood, these larger rides will make that road trip even more unforgettable. Ticking off all the activities and sights that Elche is known for has never been easier with your own wheels.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Elche?
For some of us, owning a prestige vehicle may be a little out of reach. But renting the car of your dreams is far more achievable than you might think! Imagine the thrill of cruising into town in a high-end convertible, even if it's only for a few days. Or maybe all you're after is a reliable set of wheels to bring you from A to B. Flashy or frugal? Either way, there's a rental car to suit your style in Elche.