What are the major attractions in El Aaiun?
Nothing beats a few insider tips and hints when it comes to experiences and attractions. Lock in a rental car with CarRentals.com, ask the locals what's good and then hit the road!
What are the best road trip destinations near El Aaiun?
Soak up the best parts of Tarfaya. It's found 6 miles from El Aaiun. Here you'll find popular attractions such as the Musée Saint-Exupéry. Need more excuses to hop in the car and check it out? See if Historic Sites floats your boat.
How can I get a cheap car rental in El Aaiun?
Here's a round-up of our top tips if you want to bag the best price on a car rental:
- Research as many different deals as you can (we make that chore a piece of cake!);
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your forthcoming vacation destination. You never know what sensational bargains will whiz into your inbox;
- Weigh up the deals at all rental locations around town, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A brief cab journey to a nearby rental car center could mean some generous savings;
- If your vacation dates are not etched in stone, see if you can get a better price by changing the days of the week in your search;
- Nobody likes getting charged a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Keep more cash in your pocket. You'll grab some of the best deals when you prepay your rental vehicle;
- Finally, yet importantly, lock in your wheels as soon as possible to bag yourself the biggest savings!