What are the major attractions in Dominical?
If your trip to Dominical is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Stop by Costa Rica Dive and Surf. It's one sight you'll find on travelers' to-do lists. Costa Rica Stand Up Paddle Boarding and Centro Turístico Cataratas Nauyaca are also not far away and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Dominical?
If you find yourself with a little spare time and you don't mind traveling 43 miles, check out Cartago. This lively place offers plenty to keep you entertained. Among your first stops here should be Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de la Limpia Concepción, Terramall and Basílica de Nuestra Señora de Los Ángeles. Jaco is another popular destination. It's 59 miles away and has a range of awesome things to see and do. Fly and Fish Costa Rica, Jaco Beach and Auto Mercado Herradura are only the start.
Where are the best beaches near Dominical?
Rain, hail or shine, you'll be able to see the fantastic beaches near Dominical from the comfort of your own rental car. As you cruise along, keep a watch out for seagulls gliding over these glorious stretches of coastline:
- Uvita Beach (11 miles away).
- Arco Beach (12 miles away).
- Pinuela Beach (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Dominical?
We've rounded up all the tricks of the trade to help you save more money:
- A car can take you anyplace you want to go — so can the web. Compare the best deals from the leading rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Keep checking your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you informed about all the great deals cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to bagging the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- You can often save a pretty penny if your travel plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- If you'd love to save a few dollars, pay as soon as you book and enjoy some of the cheapest rates around;
- It's best to book as soon as your vacation dates are locked in. The early bird gets the worm!
What kind of rental car should I get for Dominical?
Whether you're hitting the road by yourself or with a big group, we have a great set of wheels for you in Dominical. If you'd prefer something small, why not grab the keys to a mini? These nifty cars are a breeze to park and affordable to run. Excited to explore the surrounding areas? An SUV or a full-size car might just be the ticket. If you'd rather pull out all the stops this vacation, turn some heads with a feature-packed premium car.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Dominical?
For some people, owning a high-end vehicle is little more than a pipe dream. But renting the car of your dreams can easily be a reality! Imagine the thrill of cruising down the highway in a snazzy convertible, even if it's only for a short while. Or perhaps all you're after is a reliable set of wheels to get you quickly and safely from point A to point B. Extravagant or economical? Whatever you decide, one thing's for sure — there's a rental car to suit you in Dominical.