What are the major attractions in Darlington?
If your trip to Darlington is all organized but your itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Plan a stop at St Cuthbert Church. It's one sight you'll usually find on most visitors' must-do lists. Darlington Civic Theatre and Raby Castle are also a stone's throw away and worth a pit stop.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Darlington?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following these top tips:
- Look into as many different deals as you can (we make that job as easy as ABC!);
- Make sure you check your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you informed about all the amazing bargains cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and get behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're getting your hands on the cheapest deal in town;
- If your vacation dates are not carved in stone, see if you can get a better price by changing the days of the week in your search;
- See if you can keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you return your car later than you picked it up, you might be charged an extra day;
- Sometimes companies reward you big time for paying upfront — keep a lookout for these money-saving deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and zoom off with your ideal ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Darlington?
Darlington knows how to entertain. You could hang out for a while here and barely scratch the surface. If you'd like to take in as much as possible in this energetic metropolis, you'll need a rental car. Bear in mind that driving in big cities generally comes with tight streets and even tighter parking spaces. But don't worry — a small car like a compact can make this much easier to manage. If you want to venture out of the city and explore the forests that Darlington is well known for, you'll want a rental car with more cargo space. A mid-size or full-size SUV will make that scenic road trip even more fun.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Darlington?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to rental cars in Darlington. From sporty models with all the mod cons to zippy compacts that make parking a cinch, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match of course depends on your budget and where you plan to go. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need much more than four wheels and a gas pedal. Which will it be this time?