What are the major attractions in Darlington?
Adventure is right around the corner at the Darlington Railway Centre and Museum. It's one sight you'll find on many travelers' to-do lists. St Cuthbert Church and the Darlington Civic Theatre are also not far away and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Darlington?
Grab your bucket list, because it's about to get longer. Once you've ticked off the sights in Darlington, you'll find a big-name attraction not too far away. Wanderers from all corners of the globe make a beeline for Quayside. You can access it from Newcastle-upon-Tyne, 3 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Darlington?
We've put together a list of all the tricks of the trade to help you save on a rental car:
- Our hard-working filter tool is about to become your new bestie. Sift through the hottest deals, from all of the top rental car companies, quickly and easily;
- Keep checking your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your location;
- Search both airport and non-airport pickup outlet locations to be sure you're bagging the hottest offer around;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, alter your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you bring back your car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be charged an extra day;
- Sometimes rental outlets reward you with discounts if you pay immediately, so keep a lookout for these great deals;
- Last but not least, lock in your wheels as soon as you can to grab yourself a ton of savings!