What are the major attractions in Cooma?
Adventure is waiting just around the bend at the New South Wales Corrective Services Museum. It's one sight you'll find on most visitors' must-do lists. Centennial Park and Cooma Visitors Centre are also not far away and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Cooma?
Lying 6 miles from Cooma, Farrer is a popular stop on many people's road-trip itineraries. Visit here to access the National Gallery of Australia and the National Museum of Australia, two top attractions to circle on your map. Torrens is another road-trip destination to keep an eye out for. It's located just 6 miles away. If you make the journey here, close-by sights such as the National Zoo and Aquarium and Old Parliament House should be on your itinerary.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Cooma?
Here are our top tips on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your wallet:
- Check out as many different bargain car rental deals as possible (we make that job a pushover!);
- Check your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll give you the intel on all the hot deals cruising around your location;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're getting the best deal around;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, play around with your dates slightly to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 1 a.m.) or you might be asked to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Sometimes rental outlets offer discounts if you pay immediately, so be sure to keep your eyes open for these kinds of deals;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, and also the hottest deals! Book now to grab some impressive savings, on top of your ideal set of wheels.