What are the major attractions in Civitavecchia?
Adventure is just around the corner at Aquafelix. It's one sight you'll usually find on many travelers' to-do lists. If you still have room on your itinerary, Forte Michelangelo and Terme Taurine will keep you on the go, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Civitavecchia?
Checked off all the main attractions in Civitavecchia? Don't take off your comfy sightseeing shoes just yet. You'll find some world-famous attractions a short road trip away. St. Peter's Basilica is worth a visit. You'll find it in Rome, 4 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Civitavecchia?
Open the car windows and take in the sea air as you drive towards Tarquinia Beach. 1 miles from Civitavecchia, it's the best place to go for a quiet day out by the water.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Civitavecchia?
We've put together a list of our best tips and tricks to help you save on a car rental:
- A car can take you anywhere you want to go — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top companies in just a few clicks;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your forthcoming vacation destination. You never know what awesome bargains will whiz into your inbox;
- Check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlet locations to be sure you're bagging the absolute best offer in town;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you've got some flexibility with your travel schedule, browse around to see which days and dates will give you the best deal;
- No one enjoys being charged a late fee. Avoid paying for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Oftentimes companies reward you for paying upfront — keep your eyes open for these deals;
- Last but not least, lock in your wheels as soon as you can to bag a truckload of savings!