How can I get a cheap car rental in Central Philippines Region?
Here's our suggestions on how to hit the road with extra cash in your wallet:
- Our terrific filter feature is about to become your new best friend. Measure up all of the hottest discounts, from all over the web, with just a few clicks;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your full personal details, life story and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all the best deals for your desired destination;
- Search for both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to ensure you're scoring the cheapest offer in town;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your vacation plans, have a play around to see which days and dates will give you the hottest deal;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be the same (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you could be asked to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Some companies reward you handsomely for prepaying — keep a lookout for these kinds of offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as possible and secure your dream ride.