What are the major attractions in Campeche?
Not far from the heart of the city, the Puerta de Tierra is one attraction you might like to add to your to-do list. San Miguel Fort and the Ex-Temple of San Jose are also not far away and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Campeche?
If you're looking for day trips around Campeche, you certainly aren't going to be let down! Chencoh, just 55 miles away, boasts some fantastic sights that'll keep you occupied. Want an excuse to go check it out? Hochob Ruins and El Tabasqueño ought to work nicely. If you need any more persuading, also think about Hochob.
Where are the best beaches near Campeche?
There's nothing as lovely as being beside the sea at dusk. Take a relaxing drive to Bonita Beach and catch the sun's rays dancing over the water before it vanishes into the horizon. You'll find this glorious stretch of coastline 6 miles from Campeche.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Campeche?
Here's our top tips on how to hit the road with some extra cash in your wallet:
- Our hard-working filter tool will become your new best buddy. Browse all of the cheapest bargains, from all of the top companies, quick as lightning;
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what sensational bargains will whiz into your inbox;
- Peruse the deals at all rental locations around town, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A short cab ride to a nearby car rental office might result in significant savings;
- If you're not too fussed about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your travel plans, have a browse around to see which days and dates will give you the best rates;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be around the same time (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you could be required to pay for another full day;
- Keep more cash in your purse. You'll get some of the cheapest deals when you prepay your rental;
- Finally, yet importantly, lock in your favorite vehicle as soon as possible to bag a heap of savings!