What are the major attractions in Cambridge?
There won't be any dull moments on this vacation! You'll have to rise with the sun if you're hoping to see all the interesting sights that this place has to offer. The Trinity College and the King's College are must-sees. The St. John's College and the Clare College shouldn't be forgotten either.
Near the city center, the Jesus College is one sight you might like to add to your must-see list. The St Catharine's College and the Sedgwick Museum of Earth Sciences are also nearby and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Cambridge?
Curious about what else is around you? Head a bit outside of Cambridge and you’ll encounter a few world-famous sights. About 5 miles away in London, the Big Ben lures big crowds year-round. Why not head there and see what all the fuss is about?
How can I get a cheap car rental in Cambridge?
Here's our top tips on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your pocket:
- Investigate as many different deals as possible (we make that chore child's play!);
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our fantastic Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know all about all the hot deals cruising around your location;
- Check out the offers at all rental locations around town, including the airport and its vicinity. A brief cab drive to a close-by rental car facility might score you significant savings;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, play around with your dates slightly to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you might be charged for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Keep more dollars in your pocket. You'll get some of the cheapest deals when you pay in advance for your rental vehicle;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and drive away with your ideal set of wheels.