What are the major attractions in Caltanissetta?
Adventure is just around the corner at Church of the Holy Spirit. It's one attraction you'll usually find on most visitors' to-do lists. The Fontana del Tritone and Castello di Pietrarossa are also close by and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Caltanissetta?
More fun and adventure is just around the corner, so fasten that seat belt! Head 5 miles down the road and check out the Greek-Roman Theatre and Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolo. You'll find these wonderful attractions in Camporotondo Etneo. San Pietro Clarenza, 55 miles away, is another destination that's worth the drive. Don't forget to check out Palazzo Biscari and Ursino Castle, two top-notch sights in the area.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Caltanissetta?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following our suggestions:
- Use our nifty filter feature to help steer you towards the cheapest car deals in town — then compare the prices;
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert email service and immediately discover when prices get lower for your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the hottest rental bargains in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you fork out for your ride;
- If you're not too worried about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your vacation schedule, have a play around to see which days and dates will give you the best rates;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Keep more cash in your pocket. You'll get some of the cheapest deals when you pay in advance for your rental car;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and drive away with your dream ride.